CIMERWA 32.5 is an advanced formulation cement with broad applications ranging from domestic concrete to large building projects. CIMERWA 32.5 is proudly Rwandan and your quality, cost-effective cement intended for masonry and general use.
CIMERWA 32.5 is designed to meet the 32.5 strength class of RS EAS 18- 1: 2004 for common cements and, is identified as one of CEM II/B-M 32.5 Where “M” represents composite cement and “B” exceeds 21% extender.
- Product of choice for all types of home and DIY building applications.
- Consistent, convenient & cost-effective
- Improved workability and finishing
CIMERWA 32.5 is designed to be the user-friendly solution for a wide range of projects:
- Masonry work - mortar and plaster
- Concrete masonry - brick making
- General concrete applications
- CIMERWA 32.5 is available from the CIMERWA sales office and various retail outlets.