CIMERWA 42.5 is an advanced formulation cement with applications ranging from domestic mortar and concrete to large building projects. CIMERWA 42.5 is your proudly Rwandan, premium cement intended for use in masonry, structural concrete and precast concrete products.
CIMERWA 42.5 conforms to the 42.5 N strength class of RS EAS 18- 1: 2004 for common cements and, is identified as one of CEM II/A-P 42.5 N Where “P” represents pozzolana.
- Product of choice for structural concrete, precast as well as home and DIY building applications.
- Consistent, convenient & cost-effective
- Improved workability and finishing
CIMERWA 42.5 is a premium cement made from high quality raw materials with an appropriate amount of extender.
Typical applications include:
- Structural concrete
- Concrete paving
- Manufacture of precast products
- Mortars and plasters
- Floor screeds
- CIMERWA 42.5 is available from the CIMERWA sales office and various retail outlets.