- CIMERWA launches distribution warehouse in Kigali,
brings cement closer to the builders
- On Saturday the 9th July 2016, CIMERWA along with
SIRWA Color Limited launched a distribution warehouse in Kicukiro district, in
the city of Kigali. The SIRWA owned warehouse has a capacity to store 20,000
bags of cement equivalent to 1000 tones. The basis of the collaboration with
SIRWA is to make CIMERWA’s products available everywhere in Kigali and its
surroundings as the plant is Rusizi District, Western province of Rwanda.
- During a press briefing, CIMERWA’s Chief Executive
Officer, Busisiwe Legodi, said that the firm is committed to partnering with
many distributors across the country so that every Rwandan can access CIMERWA
products more simply.
- “Distributors like SIRWA will help us to avail CIMERWA
products around the country which will facilitate more people to get our
cement. Our responsibility is to make sure that our cement is available
everywhere and we believe that through strong partnerships with distributors
countrywide our products will reach the market with ease.”
- The SIRWA Director General, Elyvin Mironko said that
the newly opened warehouse aims to serve all the people of Rwanda from the big
builders to people living in the village.
- “I am very pleased and honored to partner with a
proudly Rwandan manufacturer in terms of strengthening the Made in Rwanda
initiative. Through our warehouse we aim to satisfy the market of cement and
grow CIMERWA’s clientele.”
- According to Ms Legodi, CIMERWA is also looking
forward to working with 16 more distributors in the whole country.
- CIMERWA, a proudly Rwandan cement producer will
participate at the upcoming International Expo from 27th July to 10th August.
Come visit our stand near the children’s recreation area and learn more about